- 6 oz. sriracha
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- Cornstarch slurry
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 12 chicken wings
- Put all ingredients except tomato sauce, salt and pepper in a pot and simmer until well combined and reduced by 1/3.
- Thicken with cornstarch.
- Add tomato sauce and season. Let cool.
- When cool, add the Springer Mountain Wings to half of the glaze and marinate overnight.
- The next day remove the wings from marinade and place on a hot grill or you can roast in the oven.
- Baste with remaining half of glaze while cooking.