- 2 pounds chicken wings, halved, tips discarded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- In a large plastic bag or bowl combine wings, salt, coriander, cinnamon, cumin and olive oil. Stir until well blended. Chill 1 to 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl combine maple syrup, sriracha sauce, butter, ketchup, lime juice and zest; set aside.
- Place wings in a single layer on a large foil-lined greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes until cooked through and crispy. Remove from pan and toss in maple mixture.
- Return to baking sheet. Spoon any extra sauce onto the wings.
- Bake about 20 minutes, until crispy and sauce is set.