- 5 Chicken Legs
- Harissa Paste (at least ½ cup)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Handfuls Grape Tomatoes
- 1/2 Lemon (cut into wedges)
- Parsley (for garnish)
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rub the chicken legs with harissa paste and set aside.
- Add the olive oil to the cast iron skillet and heat over high heat.
Tilt the pan to spread the olive oil around.
- Once hot, arrange the chicken legs in the skillet so that there is room between them. (That sounds particularly naughty.)
Lay the lemon wedges between the legs.
- Cook chicken for 5 minutes, or until good and browned on that side, then flip the legs over and do the same on that side.
Once legs are browned on both sides, add the tomatoes to the pan and slide the whole thing into the oven.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a knife.
Remove from heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley.