- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup beer (optional)
- 2 cups Maple Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
- 8 whole-wheat rolls
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt, to taste, and add to the pot. Brown both sides for 1-2 minutes. Add the chicken stock and beer. 3. Reduce the heat and boil until the chicken is cooked, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken, let cool, and pull apart using a fork. Toss the pulled chicken with a barbecue sauce.
- Heat in a pan and serve on a whole-wheat roll.