- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp fresh ground ginger
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp GA Grinders roasted powdered peanut butter
- 1 whole onion, cut into 2-3 inch squares
- red & green whole peppers; seeded, diced, & cut into 2-3 inch squares
- In a bowl, add powdered peanut butter
- Add sesame seeds, sriracha, ginger, mirin, and soy sauce and blend well.
- Cut chicken into 2 inch cubes.
- Add chicken into marinade sauce and marinade for 2-12 hours in fridge.
- Cut onions and peppers to be a little bigger than the chicken.
- Turn the grill on to medium to high heat.
- Skewer the chicken, onion, and peppers alternating between the three.
- Place kabobs on the grill and cook around 10 minutes on each side or until internal temperature of chicken is 165°F.
- Put the remaining marinade into a pot on medium heat until it starts to boil.
- Rotate kabobs as needed so each side is cooked.
- Add cooked marinade on top and enjoy!