- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons allspice, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper, chopped (jalapeno)
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes, crushed, dried
- 2 teaspoons oregano, crushed
- 2 teaspoons thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup onion, pureed or finely chopped
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 pieces chicken, skinless (4 breasts, 4 drumsticks)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in large bowl. Rub seasoning over chicken and marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours or longer.
- Evenly space chicken on nonstick or lightly greased baking pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for an added 30-40 minutes or until the meat can be easily pulled away from the bone with a fork.