- 2-4 large bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 TB Hungarian paprika (enough to thoroughly coat each piece)
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce (enough to thoroughly coat each piece)
- Lime, to serve and garnish
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a large bowl, place the chicken. Coat well with the paprika, ensuring each piece is covered.
- Add the oyster sauce, ensuring each piece is covered.
- On a foil lined broiler sheet, lay each piece, skin side down, in a single layer.
- Broil around 20-25 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and finish off for another 10-12 minutes.
- Let chicken rest a few minutes before serving with a squeeze of lime.