- 8 oz Springer Mountain Farms boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/4 Cup All purpose flour
- 1 Egg, whisked
- 1 Cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 3 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp Sriracha
- 4 Tbsp Water
- 1/8 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- Before you begin, start by preheating your oven to 400°F
- First, setup your breading station by lining up your bowl with flour, bowl with egg, and bowl with panko side by side, in that order
- Dredge the chicken first with flour, then a coating of egg and finally the panko breadcrumbs
- Set the breaded chicken onto a baking sheet lined with a silicon baking mat
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until the internal temperature has reached 165F and the outside color has a lovely golden brown color
- Next, let’s make the honey Sriracha sauce!
- In a large sauce pan over medium-high heat, add oil and garlic; cook for about a minute
- Mix in soy sauce, honey, Sriracha, water and crushed red pepper
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes until the sauce thickens
- Once thickened, set aside and keep the sauce pan on low-heat until it’s time to
- Take chicken out of the oven and toss with the sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!