- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenderloins
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tbsp. Pecan oil, divided
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine boneless chicken, garlic, 3 tbsp. pecan oil, salt and pepper in a zip-top bag.
- Marinate for 3-5 hours.
- Heat large skillet to medium high heat with remaining pecan oil.
- Remove chicken from marinade and add chicken to hot pan.
- Cook until lightly browned 2-3 minutes.
- Add honey and pecans to chicken, stirring to coat.
- Check chicken for doneness, 170 degrees.