- 1 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Balsamic
- 1 Tsp Chile Flake
- 1 Tsp Dried Mustard Powder
- 1 Tsp Herbes De Provence
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 6 Drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine all ingredients other than chicken, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Whisk together until well integrated.
- Season raw drumsticks with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat and sear drumsticks till well browned all over (make sure to put the part with the most skin directly on pan and don’t forget to shake the pan so your drumsticks don’t stick).
- Remove drumsticks from pan and set aside.
- Then, pour the glaze into hot pan and bring to a boil.
- Roll each drumstick in glaze, place on a baking rack, and oven bake it for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165°F and glaze is well browned.