- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped thyme
- 1-1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Oliver Farms Pecan Oil or Georgia Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/2 evenly. Combine cream, mustard and thyme.
- In a bowl, mix cornmeal, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Within another bowl, dip breasts in cream mixture then into cornmeal mixture. Heat a large saute pan on the stove to medium high heat. Add oil to pan. When oil is hot, brown chicken on both sides for about 4-5 minutes then place in an ovenproof dish. Repeat until all chicken has been browned.
- Finish cooking in oven for 10 minutes or until 170 degrees internal temperature.