- Chicken Thighs, 4 cubed
- House Seasoning
- Creole Seasoning
- Fingerling Sweet Potatoes, 2 cups peeled & cubed
- Onion, 1 small diced
- Red Pepper, ½ cup diced
- Duck Fat, 3 tablespoons (sub Olive Oil if needed)Eggs, 4
- White Vinegar, 1 tablespoon
- Sour Cream, 1 cup
- Chipotle in Adobo, to taste
- Scallions, 2 sliced, green tops only
1. Season cubed chicken thighs with house and creole seasonings. Set aside to marinate.
2. Set a large pot of water to boil
3. Cook sweet potatoes chunks for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain, set aside.
4. Heat duck fat in large saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and red pepper, season with house seasoning. Cook for 5 minutes. Add chicken to pan and brown on all sides. Add cooked fingerling sweet potatoes. Stir to combine. Turn heat down to low and continue to cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occassionally
5. In small skillet add water until 1 inch deep. Add vinegar and bring to a soft boil. Crack 1 egg into skillet then cover. Poach for 3 minutes or so. Transfer egg with slotted spoon to platter lined with paper towel to drain excess water.
In a food processor, combine chipotle peppers, scallions and sour cream and set aside.
To serve, dish out a small amount of hash, top with poached egg and a dollop of chipotle sour cream and serve