- Springer chicken breasts, sliced into thin pieces
- 1/2 cup GA Grinders creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper chili flakes
- 3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 shallot, peeled
- 2 1/2 fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- Place creamy peanut butter, pepper flakes, soy sauce, shallots, ginger, and garlic into a high power blender until smooth and creamy.
- Place sauce into a bowl for later.
- Turn grill on medium to high heat.
- Cut each chicken breasts into about 4 or 5 thin slices.
- Skewer each of the chicken slices and place onto grill.
- Cook chicken for about 5 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Enjoy chicken with dipping sauce!