- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 4 eggs, cracked into a bowl
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- half an avocado, diced
- Melt butter in a pan over medium to high heat.
- Add chicken and cook until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- While chicken is cooking add garlic, bell peppers, salt, pepper, and chives into the bowl with eggs.
- Mix well then add eggs into pan with chicken.
- As the eggs start to harden, lift an edge up allowing the raw egg part to go underneath. Repeat process until egg is cooked through.
- Add cheese and avocado on top then fold the omelette in half.
- Wait for the cheese to melt then enjoy!