CHEF BLAKE HARTWICK'S WINNING WINGS
- 2 Cups Kentuckyaki Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 4 Sprigs Thyme
- 4 Sprigs Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Dukes Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Corn Syrup
- 1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 2 Oz Virginia Roasted Peanuts
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 12 Springer Mountain Farms Chicken Wings
- Alabama White Sauce
- Smoked Peanuts, toasted benne seeds or sesame seeds for garnish
- Chopped Chives for Garnish
- Mix ingredients for marinade in medium sauce pan and bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, and add wings. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove wings from marinade, and let cool.
- While wings are cooling preheat grill to medium heat, and then finish wings on wood fire grill or your grill of choice until skin is crispy.
- Remove wings from grill and toss in Alabama White Sauce.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts, benne seeds and chives, and serve.
- : Combine ingredients and chill.
- : Preheat oven to 300°F. Place nuts on sheet pan and roast for 3-5 minutes, then toss while hot with paprika. Let cool then chop. Reserve.