- 4 Springer Mountain Farms Bone-in Chicken Thighs
- Salt and Pepper for Seasoning
- 10 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Fresno Chiles
- Fresh Thyme
- Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Can Beer
- 1/2 Chicken Stock
- Season both sides of chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- In a Lodge Cast Iron Pan, preheated over medium-high heat, pour oil and sear both sides of the chicken thighs.
- Add garlic, chiles, fresh thyme and rosemary.
- Pour in honey, beer and chicken stock.
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 300°F for 3 hours or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve and enjoy!