- 10 oz. Fresh Pasta or 5oz Dried Pasta
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 each Shallots-sliced thinly
- 3 each Garlic Cloves- sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup Grape Tomatoes- sliced in half
- 1/2 cup Smoked Corn- off the husk
- 2 ounces white wine
- 8 oz. Cooked Springer Mountain Chicken Sausage
- Salt and White Pepper
- Fresh Basil leaves- ripped into pieces
- Pea Shoots
- Bring 4 quarts of water and 3 Tablespoons of Salt to boil. Add Pasta and cooked until al dente.
- Sauté shallots and garlic in butter until soft. Add wine and cook for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and corn to onion mixture and continue to cook on low for 3-4 minutes, just until the tomatoes start to soften.
- While sauce is working, grill chicken sausage until reaches an internal temperature of 165F. Allow sausage to rest for 2 minutes and then slice, about six pieces per sausage.
- Toss sauce with Pasta, snow pea shoots and top with grilled sausage. Garnish top with Parmesan and basil.