- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Springer chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup eggplant, sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup asparagus, 1 inch chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, snipped
- In a pan over medium to high heat heat oil.
- Then add garlic and chicken.
- Cook chicken until the internal temperature is 165F.
- On one side of the pan add the eggplants and let them cook on one side for about 3 minutes before adding the other vegetables.
- Add onions, mushrooms, salt, pepper and mix together.
- Turn eggplants over.
- Once the vegetables have softened slightly add in the tomatoes and spinach.
- Add basial and asparagus and mix well.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until tomatoes have softened.