- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 Springer boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 3/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 large jalapeños, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- thyme, picked off stem
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 /2 tbs cayenne pepper
- eggs to top the dish, not necessary
- Add butter and oil to a medium heated pan.
- Add onions, bell peppers, jalapenos, thyme, garlic, potatoes, and chicken into the pan and cook until soft.
- Add in lime juice and continue cooking until the internal chicken temperature reaches 165°F.
- Add seasoning and mix well.
- Add spinach and stir until softened.
- Remove onto dish then cook an egg sunny side up.
- Add the egg on the dish and enjoy!