- 2 Springer chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 strips Pine Street Market Applewood smoked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Cook bacon and chicken together until the internal temperature reaches 165F and the bacon is cooked.
- Remove meat and set to the side.
- Boil stock in pot.
- Cook pasta until soft.
- Add broth, chicken, bell peppers, onion, broccoli, and bacon in and cook until pasta is soft.
- Stir in soup and cheese, making sure to mix until the cheese is evenly incorporated
- Once heated through, enjoy!